Co-Creating Custom Spiritual Ceremonies:
We will work with you to create a beautiful and unique custom spiritual wedding ceremony that you and your guests will be absolutely delighted with.
- We celebrate all paths, all faiths, and all beliefs; all paths to God…all paths to Love, One-And-The-Same.
- We affirm that love is all there is.
- Whether you are religious, spiritual, non-religious, agnostic, or just believe in the Power of Love, we will help you choose and develop that very special service that you have both dreamed about.
- We will help you choose and customize your perfect wedding service that reflects who you are as individuals and as a loving couple. We want your hearts to speak deeply from your unique joy and love and happiness.
Types of Spiritual Wedding Ceremonies
We offer several basic types of ceremonies that can be developed and customized with our input and guidance:
- Personalized Spiritual Ceremonies, working with us to choose from hundreds of options
- Traditional Ceremonies. We have ceremonies to share from most of the world’s religions and faith traditions
- Contemporary Non- Religious “Love” Ceremonies
- Ceremonies Involving Children
- “Non-Denominational” Christian Ceremonies
- Civil Unions
- Commitment Celebrations
- Vow Renewals: (e.g., on the beach at sunset) A couple publicly recommits to their relationship by expressing their enduring love for one another. A sentimental rather than an official legal event, a vow renewal is a way for a couple to commemorate an important milestone, such as a major wedding anniversary or important personal milestone.
- Second Marriage Vows: Couples are strongly encouraged to write their own wedding vows for their second marriage ceremony. They are thus more meaningful and personal. Self-created wedding vows can be a source of strength and inspiration for the lifetime of your marriage. When writing your own wedding vows keep in mind what your marriage means to you and describe what makes your relationship wonderful.
Note: You may choose either minister or the two of us together. Live music is also available for the ceremony as well (see Live Music page).